Join us for Tech Talks in February covering Mastery Manager Reports and Infinite Campus
Click here to access the Tech Talks Blog for additional information and resources. Add the PDC Calendar to your account: copy this link and add by url into the Other Calendars in your D219.org Calendar.
Running Reports in Mastery Manager
Once assessments have been taken and scanned into the system, reports can be generated. You may generate an alphabetical results report or combine several criteria to generate a detailed report. The Student Lookup feature allows you to generate a report based on one or several students.
Plan Your Semester with the Infinite campus planner!
Infinite Campus has a hidden secret--the Planner! In addition to adding assignments and planning your curriculum in a calendar format, you can view attendance by day and copy assignments. Stop in to see how easy and useful this feature is.
Send Messages with Infinite Campus
The IC Messenger tools allow teachers to communicate with students and/or parents or guardians. Send a message to the whole class, send a missing assignment message or a grade message. No groups to create, just click and send.
Reports for all your Needs
Use reports to view the following data about your sections:
- Print forms for future use, including blank spreadsheets and roster labels.
- View Portal Use by Students and Parents
- View attendance events for a specific date range, for an entire term, or as term totals for a calendar.
- Export your Grade Book for use in another program.
- View score summaries for the section or individual students.