Important NROC Content Updates

null


Important Notice:
June Changes to the NROC Library



On June 24, 2014 all University of California-copyrighted courses and content in the NROC Collection will be removed from our servers to be exclusively distributed through the UC Scout program. Learn more here.


In anticipation of this change, many exciting new media collections have been added to HippoCampus over the past year.  Many of those collections are now correlated to the Common Core standards at member-branded HippoCampus sites as well.
We hope you will continue to share your ideas for other new collections to be added to HippoCampus in the future.

The University of California (UC) has decided to discontinue their distribution partnership with NROC/HippoCampus.  All UC-copyrighted content and courses will be removed from our servers on June 24, 2014



AFFECTED COURSES/CONTENT:
SOCIAL SCIENCES:
US History I & II
AP US History I & II
American Government
AP US Government & Politics
Psychology

PHYSICS:
College Prep Physics I & II
Introductory Physics I & II
General Physics I & II
AP Physics B I & II
AP Physics C I & II

BIOLOGY and ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE:
AP Biology I & II
Environmental Science
AP Environmental Science

MATHEMATICS:
Algebra 1a & 1b (2004 version)
Curso de Algebra 1A & 1B (Spanish)
Elementary Algebra
Introductory Calculus I & II
General Calculus I & II
Calculo General I & II (Spanish)
AP Calculus AB I & II


AP Calculus BC I & II 

Comments