Leyden High School, District 212 is happy to announce its second 1:1 Summer Symposium to be held July 30 - August 1, 2014.
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to go 1:1.
- Anyone who has gone 1:1 and wants to connect with others.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Chromebooks.
- Anyone who wants to learn about some great tech tools, strategies, and implementations.
We have sessions designed for Board members, administrators, curriculum specialists, teachers, technology coordinators, and tech staff.
We sold out last year and received some great reviews.
The cost is only $200 per person which includes the following:
- Breakfast and lunch each day.
- Keynotes by Dean Shareski, Jennie Magiera, and Angela Maiers!
- Lots of breakout sessions to choose from.
- At least one social/networking event.
- CPDU hours.
- Access to the vendors/partners that we have worked with to help us get to where we are today.
Now in its second year of being fully 1:1 with all Leyden students getting issued a Chromebook, we've learned a lot and are excited to share our knowledge and experiences.
Check out their website for more information and to register: Leyden's 1:1 Summer Symposium.