It’s All About the Circle!
5 W’s for Google+
Use this interactive document as your guide to Google+.
- A professional learning network where you can both share and find information. Establish yourself as a professional educator with valuable ideas and find others with similar interests.
- Use G+ Circles to develop your PLC.
- Handy infographic cheet sheet for using G+.
- Hang Outs are a great Classroom tools
- Establish connections with professionals across the building or world.
- Hang Outs (already mastered the basics?)
- Peer collaboration across offices/buildings
- Professional PLCs (local and at large)
- Student / teacher or Student / Student
- Local Experts