- Emails will be automatically generated when a student has met a threshold of 4 unexcused or 10/15 total absences in your class.
- Emails will also be automatically generated (weekly) when a student has met a threshold of 5,8,or 12 total absences. In addition to the lists that are sent to teachers, two letters will be printed when these thresholds are reached – one is mailed home to parents and the other is sent to a student in their homeroom.
- Emails will also be automatically generated when a student's “open A” absence (for your class) is still in place after 24 hours.
Student Alerts – now visible in Teacher Gradebooks:
- Medical, Discipline and Attendance alerts are now available through the Gradebook, as a read-only entry in the Student Notes area.
- Attendance Alerts will identify “Lockouts” for any unresolved “Open A” absence
- Discipline Alerts will identify students on Social Probation
- To find out how to access these alerts, please click here.