CK-12 Foundation is a non-profit organization with a mission to reduce the cost of textbook materials for the K-12 market both in the U.S. and worldwide. Using an open-content, web-based collaborative model termed the "FlexBook," CK-12 intends to pioneer the generation and distribution of high quality educational content that will serve both as core text as well as provide an adaptive environment for learning through the FlexBook Platform™.
New content from CK-12:
- Basic Geometry TE - Differentiated Instruction
- Basic Geometry TE - Problem Solving
- Chapter 13, Probability and Statistics
- Part of CK-12 Algebra I - Second Edition
- Basic Algebra TE - Differentiated Instruction
- CK-12 Algebra Explorations, Pre-K through Grade 7
- Anoka Hennepin Probability and Statistics
- View the Anoka-Hennepin Case Study to learn more about their experience with CK-12 and how they saved their district $175,000.
Study Guides from CK-12 High School interns: