- Character-by-character collaboration: See updates in realtime as you edit presentations with other people.
- Drawing on canvas: Draw organizational charts, flowcharts, design diagrams and much more right within Google presentations.
- Transitions: Enhance your presentation with new ways to transition between slides.
- Shape linking: Turn shapes within your presentation into hyperlinks to other slides, presentations, or external webpages.
- Better animations: We’ve added new themes to make it easy to create show-stopping presentations.
Here's how to enable the new version of Google presentations:
- Click the gear icon in your Documents List and select Documents settings.
- select the "editing" tab.
- On your settings page, check the box next to "Create new presentations using the latest version of the presentation editor."
- Click Save.