Learn how to use Google Apps in the classroom with a new bi-weekly webinar series lead by Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers. Webinars will be held biweekly on Tuesdays, 4:30PM PT and will also be recorded and archived.
The next webinar in the series will be on Nov 23, 4:30PM PT on the topic of "Student Newspapers and Google Apps" - register today. Future webinar topics for this series include:
- Dec 7 - Apps 5x5: 5 features from 5 products to take Apps to the next level
- Dec 21 - The Collaborative STEM classroom
- Jan 4 - Become a Gmail Ninja
See the full calendar of Google Apps webinars (Pacific Time)
"Extra Credit" Webinar Series featuring Northwestern, Truman State, Clemson, and more
Next month, join our webinar series for higher-ed IT leaders who want to learn more and do more with Google Apps. Hear directly from other universities and partners about how your school can integrate, customize, and extend Google Apps for Education. Topics include:
- 12/6: Using Google Apps as an e-portfolio solution
- 12/7: Integrating Google Apps with Blackboard™ using "Bboogle"
- 12/8: Integrating Google Apps with SunGard™ products
- 12/9: What EDUs can learn from Enterprise Apps implementations
Webinars are free. Reserve your spot now.